Games i have heard coming out for 360 or 720

Fable Journey,Gears 4 and 5,Halo 5,Ryse,Steel Battalion 2,Thief 4,Mechassault 3,The Witcher 3,Forza Horizon,Perfect Dark 2,Rise of Nightmares 2,Lion Head MMO,Zombie MMO from Undead Studios,and rumored...Killer Instinct,that will come out for 720.Am i missing anything?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ummm Fable journey is this gen bro not next , and where did you get this info any link availible to valitdate this ?

Fable Journey and Steel Battalion 2 are heavily Kinect featured and slated for the current Xbox.

Though I wouldn't necessarily discount another Gears game, Epic have always stated Gears 3 would be the last.

Halo 4 isn't even out yet. No one's talking about Halo 5.

And the clincher would be...Microsoft do not have a next gen console in development.

[quote user="demetre1972"]

Ummm Fable journey is this gen bro not next , and where did you get this info any link availible to valitdate this ?

[/quote] That is why i wrote 360 or 720.Some of these games are just common sense,but i did read in an OXM that there is a Lion Head Studios MMO in development for an XBOX console,Undead Studios is working on an exclusive Zombie MMO,look up spy cam on YouTube,Mechassault 3 is in development wrote IGN or OXM i cant remember,OXM wrote that a Project Gotham Racing game is being created for the next console,i read somewhere that Thief 4 is coming out,for consoles,may even be exclusive to 360 or 720.

[quote user="Endgamez"]

And the clincher would be...Microsoft do not have a next gen console in development.

[/quote] Yeah there is a next gen console in development even OXM said that it will most likely be six times more powerful then the 360,it will come with the Kinect 2,and will be using Blu-ray discs for the games.Currently our discs now can only hold upto 9gigs of memory,a Double layered Blu-ray disc can hold up to 50 gigs of memory so most likely we are going to Blu-ray for the next console,it will most likely be backward compatible because they will allow you to play your old Arcade games on the new console considering there linked to your gamertag.You probobly will get a look at the next console at E3 2013,it most likely will be a black and green console again like the original was.I think white is a weak color for a console,black is a strength color,and the green part that was apart of the original console,made the system look really cool.The way the logo is stamped on the 360 looks stupid,you can barely see it,and it does not even have the circle with the X above the name of the console.

Err...no. That's all rumors and speculation. Microsoft do not yet have a licensing agreement with the Blu Ray Collective, nor will anyone discuss the matter.

[quote user="Endgamez"]Halo 4 isn't even out yet. No one's talking about Halo 5.[/quote]Actually, when Halo 4 was announced, 343 said "it was part of a new trilogy", so both Halo 5 and Halo 6 are in the works.

[quote user="Endgamez"]

Though I wouldn't necessarily discount another Gears game, Epic have always stated Gears 3 would be the last.

[/quote]Judgment. 

[quote user="Endgamez"]

[/quote] You didn't pay attention to E3 did you? Gears of War: Judgment has already been announced. Not officially Gears 4 but it is a new Gears game

Watch Dogs, Destiny, Rainbow Six Patriots, Star Wars 1313

[quote user="Wondering Chimp"]

Watch Dogs, Destiny, Rainbow Six Patriots, Star Wars 1313

[/quote]

Looks like someone was reading IGN.

Here is the link to their article - http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/13/ign-forecasts-the-xbox-720-launch-lineup