Games For Windows Live Problem - GTA Key Issues

Hello

I've posted this topic in this forum and I'm unable to find it so Ile try here.

I've got an issue with my GTA IV PC Game I've exceeded the use of my Key when I sign into to GWFL Service, to cut a long story short I had this problem before and GFWL provided me with a new Access Key to enable me to play the game properly.

Now a few months ago this same problem happend again ( I have a case reference number but not going to post it) things went back and forth a solution was to contact the game publisher (RockStar) This I did who said the issue was with GFWL and not them so I went back to GFWL who got this case going.  And I submited all the information that they needed i.e Game Manual, Disk, Box, CD, And Keys.

And they prommised me they will get his sorted to get me a replacement Key, they kept updating me no news at present, so a few weeks went buy and I had a phone call of a woman (This was yesterday) to say they couldn't provide me with a key for what reason I don't know, I stood my ground but I think there was a language barrier problem and I hung up in disgust.

Is anyone here a representative here that can help me get my Key so I can play this game again I haven't played this for months?

Thanks in advance

Rob

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to: