Games for free with gold

Hey guys my name on Xbox is shadow camper54 but you can call me shadow I was in a party and me and all my buddy's said why dont we see if us the people who play Xbox see what game we would like to get so what games we want is cod world at war and cod 4 if you want these games or other games just hit me up on Xbox and I am going to get that you want for free ok thank you and have a good day

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="SHADOW CAMPER54"] so what games we want is cod world at war and cod 4 [/quote]

Two of the most modded games on xbox live.

Both games should have been removed from live a long time ago.

Grand Theft Auto V

The Witcher 3

Final fantasy 13 and 13-2

*sigh* still Mafia II and Hitman:Bloodmoney

[quote user="YellowJacket LE"]

*sigh* still Mafia II and Hitman:Bloodmoney

[/quote]

Mafia II was actually pretty good. The only thing that gets annoying after a while is having to drive everywhere. There is no fast or anything like that, but it's still an excellent game imo.

@Louie..I totally agree...I beat Mafia II twice and still want to finish the collectibles and play the dlc's...it was one of my favorite games this gen and should have kept it...I sent it back to Gamefly and traded it for Fallout:New Vegas which I still kind of regret because at that time New Vegas was even more bug loaded than it is now.

gears of war and kill all robots or something is December games for gold

[quote user="rookie tha vet"]

kill all robots

[/quote]

Shoot Many Robots

I just want some fairly new games. I doubt they'll release any Call of Duty games. The games they do release will probably be Microsoft based games, as it seems that's what they're doing. I wouldn't mind some 3rd party titles making the free games every month.

Oh and Mafia II had a decent story, that was about it. Sorry, had to say it.