Gamerscore Issues

Yesterday I won the "Warhead Hunter" achievment in Fallout-New Vegas (Lonesome Road DLC). It updated on my XBOX360. On the 360 it indicates I have 38765GS (correct), all other sites (including this one) say 38735GS.  The achievment shows up completed w/ the date, yet my gamerscore doesn't update anywhere else including this site. (xbox.com) or any others. Can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance, I really appreciate it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

Resolved!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had a Gamer score close to about 5k on 12/25/2014 then I logged on my Xbox on 12/26/2014 at about 11:05 PM CST and noticed that my score it has changed tremendously. The score is now 2995.  I did profile protection and deleted the profile ONLY and cleared the cache and still shows the incorrect Gamerscore. Please HELP! I am concerned that my account has been compromised, or altered.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Even on this thread as I just submitted this thread I see the Gamer Score I had 4520 but on my Xbox I have 2995 WHAT IS GOING ON??????????????????????????

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there DLG GuttaGutta6!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already.  This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you.  Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried.  Thanks in advance!

Sorry this didn't help.