Gamerscore Issue

Turned on my Xbox today and realized that my achievements for Assassins Creed 2 and gears of war 1 and 2, as well as a few other game titles (GTA4 and Monster Jam) were reset back to zero. I had no notification of this or when it happened. I have already called Xbox Support, they had me erase my downloadable content as well as my profile. My profile was re-downloaded, and my games restarted. I tried to achieve the first achievement on AC2 but i did not receive it, even though i did it right...what happens now? I don't care so much that the achievements are gone, more so that i can just earn them back, thanks. My gamertag is BOYWASIWRONGx

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's very odd that only a select few have reset and can't be re-unlocked as the only way achievements get reset is if you have modded them and been caught but that does every game on your list. If you go to your games list and you go over one of the reset games does it give you an option to press X and delete game history? if it does try that and see what happens when you try to unlock one and if that doesn't work I am stumped. Sorry :( Good luck though!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

:/ i tried that. ive never attempted to mod or cheat i dont even know how. this is awful.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there BOY,

You will need to post in the My LIVE account was suspended forums for inquiries about Gamerscore resets. 

Sorry this didn't help.

A few things can cause this:

1) You played your account on another profile without properly recovering it, this causes any achievements to be lost.

2) They were modded and the Enforcement Team removed them.

Sorry this didn't help.