Gamers United Recruitment

Hello to the Xbox One community i'm extending a welcome to every competitive player. That's looking for a group to play clan battles with, or even just clan wars. We are in The top on 100 clan, Fragged Nation, MLG, Seals. We are looking for player that know how to work together as a team, a positive KD, and the most important thing people that well be active or play with the team. You can find us at http://www.gamersunitedpro.com/index.php or contact me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

we are all ways looking for new memebers

Only asking for the very best competitive players to consider our team. We want only the best talent and attitude to join this loaded roster and reap the benefits of our program.

We are only needing people with the best talent and able to listen to what we are calling out, and we want people that are 18 and up.

We only looking for the best talent thats our there.

We are starting up the recruitment back up. So come find us.

check out XboxCulture.com - I am the owner and trying to get clans to join so we can have a clan community alongside, comprising of clan battles, game nights, etc. Will set up subforums & username titles (Leader/Elder/Etc ) for your clan. Add me as a friend or check the site out and send me a pm