GamerGirl Seeking a Clan/Community

Hello i am seeking a clan in either Halo Or Mw3 ,

My requierments

1. Fun and friendly

2. Play for fun ( I really hate competive gaming)

3.  i only got MW3  today so No KD Restrictions

4 . RESPCT FEMALE GAMERS

5. i dont really want to change my gamertag

so thoese are my requierments.

My personality is friendly and fun .

So if my requierments match your clan or community feel free to message me via my gamertag or reply to this post , thankyou for reading this and i hope to hear from you soon.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

As long as you're at least 15 and have a mic you can join Console ARMY. We have two divisions at the present time for BF3 & MW3 for XBOX and PS3. We have other females in our clan as well, so no disrespect for the opposite ***. We are trying to expand our MW3 division, if interested in joining take a look at the website and see what you think. Remember to say CJ sent you.  http://www.consolearmyhq.com/

NOTE: We do play for fun but want to win, we meet up on specific days ( one mandatory day and two optional days) and play with tactics.

come check out Certified Lady Gunnaz :)

www.certifiedladygunnaz.enjin.com

there we have a division where its only fun non competive gaming :)

you dont need to change your gamertag & you get to meet lots of relax laid back girls :)

www.xgameoverx.com  ------ tell them Rancid sent you.  :-)

If you want a good halo clan that respects girl gamers them join MaTr1x we are friendly and half of my current division frosts majors are girls if you have questiins about us contact PRxANG3Lx240 or xMTRXxxKingx

hey i am co leader of AwN an all female clan and we have a variety of gamers in our clan we are all about the fun :) if you would like to come have a few games with us and see what you think you are more than welcome to add me :)