Gamerchix

Where did they move the Gamerchix forums to?  I can no find it!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably haven't uploaded them yet?

all old boards are archived .....http://forumsarchive.xbox.com/

thanks guys!!! :D

Hopefully the Treehouse will make the transition to the new forums. It's a huge reason why I'm here on Xbox.com all the time!!!

[quote user="o Bella Donna o"]

Hopefully the Treehouse will make the transition to the new forums. It's a huge reason why I'm here on Xbox.com all the time!!!

[/quote]

or maybe its because you like stalking fellow gamerchix members?.

hmmm, I'm not sure it will survive TBH, as the program isn't getting any new members and hasn't for sometime.... but then again, we still have our icons so maybe it will come back. There are still no gaming forums either so I guess it will be a while before this forum actually looks like an Xbox forum and not just a forum to complain about the forum.

The Original Xbox games forums are not making the transition by the looks of things.

Anyone know how to remove the icon?

They must of not moved the Ambassador forums as well because i cant find it.

I hope the treehouse moves in the transition. I like having a place for just us gals to talk about games.

i think the only way you can have it removed is by leaving the chix JBA1K.  i hope they bring them back b/c i like being able to ask other chix for advice and just talking about random things in the world...i'll keep my eye out for it!!