gamer score reset problems

i dont know how to fix this but now i have two game scores showing my new one after being reset and the old modded on my profile my friends can see the new one but only i can see it

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It's a server issue with getting data to every player. It will come through but the enforcement team caught you Gamerscore cheating. They're 99% on what they investigate so I'm sorry but you legitimately Gamerscore cheated.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

will it ever be fixed this has been happen for two years

Sorry this didn't help.

Please stop making threads on the same topic over, and over, and over again. As you were told previously. If phone support cannot reproduce what your seeing with your own modded profile previously it's unlikely they will be able to fix this.

Your previous threads:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/12/p/312936/1638324.aspx
http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/13/t/312238.aspx

You've said that deleting and downloading the profile doesn't work, you've tested your connection to XBOX Live. It's likely that you messed something up when you changed files on the XBOX 360's Hard Drive to do this modding and messed up something that contained profile data that's now showing you an incorrect gamer score in a certain part of your profile. 

Again, no one can "fix" this for you because no one can reproduce this showing for you as it's only showing for you on your own side. Making multiple threads won't get it fixed because forum support agents can only relay information to engineers and when engineers can't reproduce something they can't fix it. You were also told to try a USB Flash Drive to see if it's actually a problem with your hard drive that you've been modifying files on which you said you don't have, I suggest going out and buying one that's good enough to use on the XBOX 360 around $5-10 and try that to see if it fixes your issue because otherwise it's sort of something you'll have to honestly learn to live with.

The gamerscore is showing up correct on XBOX.com, your friends can see the correct gamerscore, you see a correct gamerscore in certain parts of your profile but not others. So it leads me to believe something is messed up on your end. More than likely due to you messing around with files on your hard drive.

Sorry this didn't help.

sorry you wont be able to fix this as the enforcement team as reset your gamerscore, you will also have your gamer zone changed to cheater. Also you wont be able to earn any of the acheivements you modded on the games you have played in the past, you will only be able to earn achievements on games you have not played.

Sorry this didn't help.

^^ THATS BULL WE BEAT THE SYSTEM GIVE US OUR GAMERSCORE!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Booboo...

If you seem to be having an issue with this game, please feel free to make a new thread so that we can better assist you. Thanks mate! :)

Sorry this didn't help.