Gamer Girl looking for friends:D

im looking for new friends to play Halo3 or Left 4 dead 1 with (: i know, my game collection is really small, but i just got my xbox like 3 weeks ago. >.< i want friendly people to play with.... i would as well love to play with other girls if they have any of these games >.<  so add me ? :D 

my gamertag is hellonikki13

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hello welcome to communty! Nice to see new people around!

i have both the left for dead games and the halo3 among ODST and Reach if you decide to obtain them at anytime! (Awesome Games)

your are more than welcome to add me  if you wish, im online most evenings after work and weekends!

If you ever want any honest review of a game that your thinking of getting just let me know :) Im here to help!

Regards, Your Friendly Neighbourhood Community Ambassador

UPDATE: ive acquired Modern Warfare 2 . so lets play if you have that aswell(:

hey add me i play halo 3 most saturday mornings however thats the only real shooter i play but add me anyway

check out my site www.1mustfall.com we are a gaming team we have a couple ladies who play also!

i dont have any games you listed but if you want to add me you can

and i might be getting new ones to join in sometime!

i play gears of war 3 and battlefield 3 as well as arcade games!

sure I'll add ya. i have Halo Reach and AC brotherhood

You are welcomed to add me I am willing to play Halo 3 but I don't have all the maps for it. I have MW2 < Love that game!

I sent you a friend request, if anyone here plays Left 4 Dead 2 or plans on playing Battlefield 3 add me ^_^

check me and my community out, we got gamers of all sorts looking for a new friend to game with at all times of the day and night.

wanna play sometime? i add you =D