GameInformer info on Raam's Shadow

DLC has players controlling Zeta Squad which includes Barrick, Kim, Tai, and Valera. Later you control Raam, two Elite Maulers (they have reflective shields), and an Elite Theron (has a retro sawed-off that has two blades on the end). Sounds sweet!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sounds awsome. Makes me want it know. I like the sound of the two bladed sawed off. Great post thanks.

I hope they add those new locust to beast mode

@nrm21122 I hope so to.

I was hoping the would have stayed with Locust and weapons that existed during the Gears 1 time era for canon's sake but oh well. Sounds great.

[quote user="nrm21122"]

I hope they add those new locust to beast mode

[/quote] me 2 and more waves....12 waves seems way too short.

wow thanks for the info! damn... dec. 13 is a long ways....

think i read somewere that the raams shadow dlc comes with 6 new mp characters im guessing if thats right it will be the 4 gears mentioned in first post, raam and another locust, barrick does look badass as well cant wait til it comes out or and the chocolate weapon skins as well

[quote user="ianbann82"]

think i read somewere that the raams shadow dlc comes with 6 new mp characters im guessing if thats right it will be the 4 gears mentioned in first post, raam and another locust, barrick does look badass as well cant wait til it comes out or and the chocolate weapon skins as well

[/quote]That's correct plus you get a chocolate weapon skins set.

I am sure the sixth is the Elite Theron as Maulers would not be good for MP, lol.

Good find thanks!