gamefly question

Ok I picked to rent dirt3. It shows Available Now. So that means 100% since its #1 in my q that I will get it in a few days right? Being that it gets released the 24th I should expect it 2 to 4 days after that right?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

1 more question, how long do I get to keep the game? As long as I want as long as I pay the monthly fee?

[quote user="Smokey2Grenade3"]

1 more question, how long do I get to keep the game? As long as I want as long as I pay the monthly fee?

[/quote]

Yes. You can keep the game out as long as you like.

Though it shows 100% avaiable now. I would keep checking til the day it comes out. You can never be 100% sure what Gamefly will send you, in my experiance at least. I have had my #1 game Aviable Now and they have sent my #3 game to me before. So make sure you have other games you want to play in your GameQ.

Gamefly actualy shows the game being released today(23rd) instead of the 24rth. I've got 7 games in my q that I want, so either way I will b fine, but looking forward to dirt3

Gamefly sends games out on the Monday before it's Tuesday release. That way, it will get to you by Wednesday. If other games in your Q are available, you will likely get that instead of the new release.

That seems a little shady. If its available at the time they send out the disk and its at my number1, I should get it.

This may help you... Game Fly FAQ

Got the email this morning saying they shipped out dirt3.good stuff