Game's brilliant!

Just needed to make this a thread title 'cause all the hate is p*ssing me off!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You know how the internet deals with change.

i like this game. i don't see why so many people hate it. its a spin off of gears of war. and it is a good game. i wish horde was kept.

I've been a gears fan since day 1 of game 1, and I have yet to play the Judgment campaign until the weekend when my son and I can do it together, however that being said I'm really disappointed in the multiplayer modes, i understand that the devs wanted to change things up and yes I did read the prerelease info on it, so i'm not surprised by what was left in or taken out, but what we have ended up with does not feel anything like the gears I've come to love over the past 6+ years. Now don't get me wrong I'm not hating on the game by any means, the overrun mode is alot of fun, and in my humble opinon, it's the only bright spot in the multiplayer, so I have to thank the microsoft store for waiting the 10 days to send me my MSP for the season pass, otherwise I would have beed compulsive and preordered the pass. But after all is said and done i believe overrun and the campaign will be enough to make this long time Gears fan moderetly happy.

this game is great, they rolled the dice on the changes but it all worked even tho all the content haven't even been released yet

[quote user="PsychoticRaptor"]

I've been a gears fan since day 1 of game 1, and I have yet to play the Judgment campaign until the weekend when my son and I can do it together, however that being said I'm really disappointed in the multiplayer modes, i understand that the devs wanted to change things up and yes I did read the prerelease info on it, so i'm not surprised by what was left in or taken out, but what we have ended up with does not feel anything like the gears I've come to love over the past 6+ years. Now don't get me wrong I'm not hating on the game by any means, the overrun mode is alot of fun, and in my humble opinon, it's the only bright spot in the multiplayer, so I have to thank the microsoft store for waiting the 10 days to send me my MSP for the season pass, otherwise I would have beed compulsive and preordered the pass. But after all is said and done i believe overrun and the campaign will be enough to make this long time Gears fan moderetly happy.

[/quote]

Meh Overrun is the only game mode I like ( after they took out execution and  that umm kill the leader type game mode)

There was a lot of hate for Gears 3 as well and it wasn't all directed at the sawn-off shotgun.  Likewise with Gears 2.

[quote user="Bacon Tornadoe"]

You know how the internet deals with change.

[/quote]

The same as they would have if it would have stayed the same.

I'm enjoying it a lot!!! However, I've experienced severe lag on the horde mode of Overrun a couple of times and I've had to back out though....I'm also a bit confused as to where my shottie has gone in MP TDM? The campaign is straight up GOW - superb! Not sure why they had to mess with the controller set up....tagging grenades feels weird now...really don't know how to climb up on those towers....??

Also really enjoying it thou not a fan of the verus maps maybe just need to get use to them more but like the overrun/survivial maps. I also experience my first glitch in survivial i spawned as Cole without any weapons with i found quite funny

^ Hahaha - I was on wave 6 on a horde mode and the last locust fell off the tower as he died and was suspended upside down. the game was saying he was the last one and he was dead.....he just hung there...couldn't do a thing...had to restart....