(Game) You know your a parent when...

You go in the fridge and the bottle of juice has only a few drops left in it. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You know your a parent when you have to do the "5 step get right walk" after playing games indian style more than 45 min.

You know you are a parent when you scream at other players, that are saying to "shut up the whining baby". When you know you kid is laughing at the cat walking by the backdoor.

lol peddler I know exactly what you mean.

When your little one likes the pretty light up green touch sensitive xbox button and touches it before you get to a save point.  

Thanks,  You know your a gamer parent when after everything your children say, you say, "you know they make a xbox 360 game for that."

You know your a parent when you wake up in the morning with a big smile on your face. Only because your 6 year old found a Sharpie marker in the drawer.

You know you're a parent when you're spending money on Xbox games you'll never play.

I'm not a Gamer Parent now but I was in the late 70s but I knew I was when I started playing games, way more than him.  He never got bitten by the game bug like me.

You know your a gamer parent when your child get ahold of the 360 controller and you say, " let me have that, its not a toy!"

you know your a gamer parent when netflix ( suggestions) fills up with childrens movies vs all the horror B-films you use to have.