Game Wont Play

Came back to Live after a break and got another xbox360, put crackdown 2 into console and started it up, so far so good....

I have to start a new game as i have a new hdd, so off i go, thats as far as I can get...

When the game starts, after the cut scene, you have the training facility, the "boss" (voice over guy) suddenly starts saying things like "striiike and other voice comments about achievements and I can't actually move my character..tried on a second account without Gold and it works fine, I can play the game, but the whole idea of coming back to Gold is to play with my friends and I just cant...

Anyone got any ideas? i've cleared cache, formatted hdd, re-downloaded profile abnd even tried on another machine, still same problems and now i'm fed up..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

I'm sorry that you're having this issue and I know that it can be very frustrating, but  I'll try my best to assist you! Now, I hate to be this obvious, but is there anything that could be physically wrong with the disk? There is the possibility that you may just have a bad copy of the game.