Game wont load?

So I start my game up and everything is going as normal. The game checks for DLC (I don't have any dlc) then I hit the continue button. Load my last save game and the game starts to load. So I go do something else real quick, come back to the game and notice that it's still loading. I let it sit there for a little while longer and the game is still loading- the roulette table is still spinning, the pictures in the background are changing along with the text at the top. The game just sits here and won't go into the game.

I went back to dashboard and started the game up again and tried to load up a different save and it does the same thing. Does anybody know how to fix this? I really want to play the game!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

sometimes happens to me . I quit to load again and work for me.

This mostly happens to me when I select 'Continue' from the menu.  It was happening so often that I stopped using it.  Now I always choose 'Load' and select the most recent save (the one that Continue was supposed to have loaded) and have had no problems since.

However, it sounds like you are also having trouble with the Load function.  First this to try is clearing your cache.  Next try installing the game if you have not already done so.  After that I would make sure you have the most recent patch.  Finally, assuming you do have the game installed, delete the game from your HDD and re-install it.

I am also having this problem ive tried downloading it, using the load option, restarting the xbox....

You may have a corrupted save, have you tried loading an earlier one?

thats the thing I dont have one and the auto save and the hard save arent working

ive done everything you said to do and it still isnt working I REALLY dont want to restart cause i had gotten pretty far...

Its just started doing it to me now.  Never had a problem before.  Reinstalling it now.  Hope it works cos i have 36 hours of game play i dont want to loose.  I tried using a earlier save but the same thing happened.

Nope.  Still wont work.

This happened to me as well. I would put big money on its because of the latest update from MS. Do any of your other games work?

well Bethesda better hurry up and patch this