Game wont download

I purchased Bully from the xbox live marketplace and everytime i go to down load it, it says it cant be downloaded, and i have enough memory for it

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

hello there Dup I am sorry to hear that you cannot download this game you have already paid for. you didn't give me to much information too work off but what it sounds like as you may have had the  download fail which can create corrupted data for the game, what I want you to do is try going to

dashboard, settings, storage, "choose your device", scroll through looking for bully and delete everything you have for it there should be a file somewhere and if its corrupted or incomplete it will show a explanation mark in a yellow triangle.

now go back to dash, settings, system, storage, highlight your device bully was on do not open device, you can now press "Y" this will open options, please choose clear systems cache.

now once again return to dashboard, got to settings, account, select download history, scroll through to find bully game and choose to re download again.

hopefully this will solve your problem if not let me know and we will try some more solutions, oh and please keep your xbox on dashboard as you download. if you go about doing other things it may interrupt or corrupt your download.

best of luck duplicate bully is a great game if you have any achievement problems please let me know I have 100% it and had some problems with achievements where I had to then go to internet searches to discover what the problem unlocking them were. once again best of luck       -Listed

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There has been issues with the Bully download. Xbox Official Support is looking into the matter.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.