GAME UK not stocking the Collectors Edition

GAME UK are not going to be stocking any EA game after SSX and that includes Mass Effect 3.

So if you have pre-ordered from them check this link to see where you'll be able to order the Collectors Edition now http://www.ea.com/uk/1/mass-effect-3-update

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Is this only for the GAME stores in the UK, or does it include their affiliates in Australia and other countries, as the article you linked voteDC, doesn't state as such.

Just the UK at the moment Deaths Head but it'd be worth checking with your local store to check.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's also their affiliates in Australia as well. Makes me wonder if BioWare will allow other stores to allow customers who've preordered with them (EB Games for example), if they'll be eligible for the 'N7 Warfare Bonus Pack'... As that was the only reason a few people I know preordered their copies of the CE with GAME here in Australia...

Also worth noting that Gamestation, being part of the GAME family, will also not be stocking Mass Effect 3.

The reason for GAME not stocking Mass Effect 3 is due to the fact that EA would not make a deal with them that included agreeable credit terms, therefore it's logical to assume that this will affect all countries in which GAME has branches. It is possible that Australia will be fine, but I really don't imagine so, mate. Sorry :(

There's a GAME store just down the road from my store, so I'll swing by there and ask their manager. I'm fully expecting them to say that they aren't stocking it now though. That means that the only way Australian gamers can get that 'N7 Warfare Pack' will be via online stores or digital download... which would be a slap in the face to those who don't buy games online etc.

Managed to snag a Collectors Edition from Amazon, so that is me really quite happy now. =)

[quote user="voteDC"]

Managed to snag a Collectors Edition from Amazon, so that is me really quite happy now. =)

[/quote]

I thought you weren't getting the N7 Edition, DC :D
-------

I'm still undecided whether to run over to Amazon and try to snag a copy or no!  

Does this mean GAME shops in Ireland wont be stocking ME3 either, if so I'm never shopping at GAME again?.

[quote user="anthony nowlan"]

Does this mean GAME shops in Ireland wont be stocking ME3 either, if so I'm never shopping at GAME again?.

[/quote]

It doesn't seem like they'll be stocking it, no, but your best bet is to actually ask your local store.

------------