Game transfer from Old Gamertag to new

I bought the game Mass Effect on my old gamertag, which was unfortunately permanently banned for having "1600ms points for a Halo 3 Team Slayer rank 60" in my bio(which was obviously a joke BTW since the highest rank you can have is 50), and ever since it got banned I haven't been able to play Mass Effect which I payed good money for(29,90€ if I'm not mistaken). I was wondering if there was anyway to transfer that game to my new gamertag so that it would be playable again because I don't have the money to buy it again.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

-Nicholas

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Joke or not, advertising commercial services on the service is considered commercial advertising, and asking for points is worse.  The Xbox Live community is meant for socializing and entertainment, not business and solicitation, even if you were just joking.  As for transferring your game over, that's a penalty of being banned.  Every piece of content, every purchase, all points, and all subscriptions are null and void, which you agreed to when you joined the service, that if you violated any part of the Terms of Use or Code of Conduct, you would lose all access to the account which includes everything.  You will not be able to transfer that content over nor will you be able to get a refund for it.  I feel for you, but you just have to follow the contract you signed and didn't read.   No one can transfer that for you.  It will need to be purchased again.  No compensation or reward for breaking the rules.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.