Game Trailers

Why is this ap allowed?  It's a Sony fanboy channel.  Watch a few videos.  They trash all things Xbox and praise playstation like the next coming of Christ.  This is acceptable on my 360?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

They focus on all gaming news. Yeah, maybe they aren't too into Xbox, but that's how criticism works. I never used the app personally, so I can't comment. Was never a fan of Game trailers anyways.  

It's GameTrailers' prerogative to create an app for the Xbox 360 if they want one. If nobody were actually watching the content, they would probably pull the app because it's not worth the investment to support it, so it's fair to assume there's at least some demand within the community of Xbox 360 owners.

Presumably the only reasons that would allow Microsoft to pull or disallow an app would be violating the Code of Conduct and Terms of Use - the likes of promoting illegal behaviour, and so on. Supposed biases do not fall in that category.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

My point being that it seems counterproductive to have a Sony advertising site on my Xbox 360.

Does anyone monitor the ap content?

If you don't enjoy their content, don't watch it. It's there for people who might actually enjoy it.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn