Game Tester

Hi All,

I was wondering.  How can one be a game tester for the games released especially that from Microsoft.

Thanks!

Cerveza

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I think your best option would be to approach game developers and possibly publishers OP. If you visit their websites they may be advertising for positions (they sometimes do) and if not try sending them an E mail saying you would be interested in it.
Certainly worth a try anyway.

For MS if you go to the 'Microsoft connect' site you can sign up for Beta testing, you may not be chosen to partake but you can put your name down as such.

Hope this helps..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Bear in mind that games testing isn't sitting on your backside playing Halo for ten hours a day and getting paid for it. There's the novelty factor of playing games months before they're released but that quickly wears off when you find yourself replaying the same section for the umpteenth time because the developers can't get the triggers quite right. On the other hand it's a foot in the door and if you get yourself educated it can lead on to other better things down the line.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, im creedslayer( creed for short). I was wondering how to REALLY become a game tester! I already have all the basic infor mation, joined a few sites, and tried writing letters to certian people, but if there is any other crutial information that would be really helpful( oh and uuu, would I need gold as well cause I dont have that anymore!)

Sorry this didn't help.