Game suggestions for a new player

hey, my brother recently gave me his old xbox 360 and i'm looking for some suggestions for what games to play. Right now i'm playing Mass Effect cuz my brother is obssessed with it and I'm really liking it so far. Any suggestions for other RPG's like Mass Effect? and i also like racing games. thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Dragon age Origins, Dragon Age Inquisition, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Elder Scrolls Skyrim are fantastic RPG's, worth checking out :)

Get Dishonored, hands IMO the best game ( at least one of them ) of 7th gen. Get the GOTY edition , I think its less then $20. Also , I highly recommend all the Batman Arkham games. BTW none of these are remotely close to Mass Effect ,but trust me, you wont be unhappy.

"Dragon age Origins, Dragon Age Inquisition, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Elder Scrolls Skyrim are fantastic RPG's, worth checking out :)"

Adding to that list - Red Dead Redemption and Lost Odyssey.  

Any of the Forza games,the PGR games,blur & the first Grid are some great racing games.

Mass Effect 2 & 3.  Dragon Age: Origins (make sure you purchase the Ultimate Edition)

Even though it's gimped on 360, Forza Horizon 2 is good fun.

For racing there is a couple you can go with an old game like Midnight Club, or maybe Need For Speed(a couple of new games came out for Need For Speed), you can get a game that is fun that has shooting and some racing like Grand Theft Auto 5, Forza Motorsport

I forgot some other stuff some shooting Call of Duty, BattleField, Halo, Gears of War