Game SoundTracks-Would you buy them?

Has anyone ever purchased game soundtracks and If you could afford them and they were availabe to purchase through game menus which would you buy? I would get Halo Reach music and Splinter Cell Conviction 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would never purchase a game soundtrack.

Havent you ever heard game music you like.What if songs could be purchased individually?  That would be a killer next gen feature.Current gen as well

I have the Reach Soundtrack and blast it through my car stereo.It sounds amazing and I get a lot of comments from gamers lol

The Deathsmiles IIX soundtrack is awesome.  Makes me smile everytime I hear any song from it.

Totally. I went out and pre-ordered Catherine just for the OST.  I still need to pick up the Persona 3 OST plus the reincarnation disc and the rest of the Silent Hill ones.

I bought the Payday 2 soundtrack.

@ Isaac-WOW! - 28 songs for 5 bucks! good investment

@Isaac..that Payday 2 soundtrack has some great songs on it and that other one you were listening to...i think the Syndicate soundtrack?? that was sweet to...I got me some Mass Effect music for thee ole iPod but would love to pick up some others as well. I could totally drive around with Elder Scrolls music blasting.

If you get the Skyrim Minecraft add-on you get the soundtrack  for it in your Minecraft world!

Yeah, the syndicate soundtrack does have good songs on it. I'm not sure where to download them though, I can only find it on youtube. It was some sort of promo for the game.