game skipping

I have some DLC for Borderlands that keeps skipping. I've redownloaded and even bought a new Borderlands disc. It still keeps telling me I need to wipe off the disc and restart.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hiya AgentZero13 - Have you tried to uninstall the DLC and re-install the DLC, as well as cleared your XBOX 360's System Cache? To clear your XBOX 360 System Cache do the following: My XBOX > System Settings > Memory > Select Hard Drive and Press Y > Clear System Cache. If that doesn't work then try to install the game to your XBOX 360's Hard Drive, to do this go to My XBOX with the game inserted into the XBOX 360's Disc Tray and press Y and then Install (it takes several minutes for the game to install so don't worry if it's taking a while or your disc drive is spinning rapidly). If none of those steps work out, try to install the DLC onto a USB Flash Drive as well as recover your XBOX 360 profile to the USB Flash Drive - if you need assistance with doing so please look at the website here -> support.xbox.com/.../usb-flash-drive.aspx. Hopefully this information is of some use to you :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.