Game Saves

I Have Had some game saves and £45 Of Downloadable Content Move from my xbox 360 The games are Forza Motorsport 3 and 4 On Motorsport 4 i was level 53 And Year 6 Now im level 1 again Same with Battlefield 4 and Plenty other games And 2 Games Have Just Deleted them selves from my Hard Drive Without Me Doing So . I Got A Hard Drive 2 Years ago and it has all started since then Can anybody Help Me With Some Good Solutions Because I have the achievements to prove ive got Far in these games And do not want to start them again Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Sorry to hear it.  Where did you purchase the hard drive from?  Was it an official Xbox hard drive?  3rd party drives are notorious for not working properly and unfortunately, if this is the case, are not covered under the Xbox warranty for repairs.

Also, can you please post which console you have (FAT, S or E) and what size hard drive you are using?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

A Slim Hard Drive , It is not an official xbox hard drive i want to know because i purchased all the downloads for my forza games , how do i get them back from the marketplace as my account will prove i have purchased these downloadable items. As ive payed for these surely even if my hard drive is faulty i should still be able to re-download products i payed for , any help you give me on this matter would be greatly appreciated and if possible any direction you could point me towards to be able to retrieve these items i have purchased and lost .

Thank You

Sorry this didn't help.

PS My Console is a Xbox 360 Black 4GB

Sorry this didn't help.

No worries.  If the drive is 3rd party then you should head out to your nearest retailer to purchase a new, official drive.

You can redownload your purchased content from your download history.  You can get there on the console by heading to Settings>Accounts>Download History.

I also wanted to let you know that Xbox has expanded their external storage to include hard drives up to 2TB in size.  You may also want to look into that for extra storage for your games.

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks for the reply i have been trying to download my purchased content but it says "no multiplayer data can be found in game" it has been registered as being downloaded on my x box but not in the game saying i purchased them but wont let me use them in the game

Sorry this didn't help.