Game Picture Glitch That I Had For Months.

So I've been having this glitch for a year already and never got away:

It only does with Dead Space 2 and Fallout New Vegas, the picture can sometimes be all white, a messed up screen or a friend's gamerpic, I tried cleaning up my system's cache but still was the same, I had no idea how it all started and how to fix it, I didn't minded posting this for months until I had enough of this and took a picture, so any suggestions on what can I do?

Oh and if you're wondering what game is behind the list of games...it's Halo 3 of course.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Clearing the system cache won't fix it, the thumbnail and gamer achievements are stored on your HDD the first time you insert the disk and has become corrupted.

Uninstalling & re-installing the game may fix your problem. However if it not causing any gameplay problems I would just try to forget about the issue IMHO.

If not then backing up all your game saves, then deleting your profile & recovering it may also re-solve the issue then reload all your game saves back. But this will be alot of messing around just for a gamerpic & gamerscore thumbnail.

Anyone with ideas?