GAME OF THRONES TELLTALE not downloading season pass

Xbox was sure quick to take my payment but when i go to actually download the Season Pass it keeps giving me a "Can't Download" error.

Perhaps i am in the wrong, i went straight to downloading the season pass not downloading the game itself first. Of course, why spend $4.99 when i should just be able to get the whole season for rhe $19.99. 

Confused 

|

Was this discussion helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this discussion?

Thanks for your feedback.

You still need to buy the first episode. I didn't know that at first either. I thought with the season pass I'd get every episode. Most of the time I'd buy the first episode, and then they'd offer a free episode at some point and I'd get the season pass because it would be cheaper that way. Didn't know it still came out to a total of $25. Seems kind of pointless. But then again, it's like pre-ordering.

And yeah, I got the download error as well, but I was able to get things working soon enough.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

^^  There are 6 episodes.  So, getting the Season Pass is saving you 5 bucks.  

Also, they make it pretty obvious:  Game Description:Buy the Game of Thrones SEASON PASS for the best value on remaining episodes (Episodes 2-6 to be released periodically) in the six-part series once available to download. All Season Pass content will be available by Summer 2015. If you purchase this Season Pass, all future Season Pass content will be accessible in-game once available. Do not download from the Xbox Games Store, or you will be charged twice. ‘Game of Thrones: Season 1, Ep1. Iron From Ice’ game required; sold separately.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have a different issue with the season pass. I have episode 1 installed as well as the season pass, but when episode 2 was released, I haven't been able to download it without it asking me to pay $4.99.  I just checked my Xbox account on my computer and searched episode 1 and the season pass. Episode 1 says purchased but it doesn't for the season pass, even though it says on my console that the season pass is installed. Do I have to reinstall or something? I better not have to pay for the season pass again

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Discussion Info

Last updated June 10, 2020 Views 99 Applies to: