Game of Thrones not doing so well in the review department...

So far there has been only three reviews posted on Metacritic, a 60, 40, and 40. I haven't really kept up with this game, but I love the show, so I still might pick this up, but the reviews are very disappointing.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/game-of-thrones

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

It's not very surprising.

I honestly wasn't expecting much. Thanks for the link though.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I watched a trailer awhile back and was not impressed. I wasn't expecting much either.

The golden rule.

That's disappointing... Despite the popular franchise, it was actually looking like it was going to be a good RPG as far as video games go.

Meh Metacritic ratings dont interest me at all.

If i went by half the game reviews i have read over the yrs.I would of never played alot of good games.Everyone is diffrent,just because the one person says its not a good game doesnt mean your gonna hate it as well.I never ever go by game reviews.

I really really like the show, so the game kind of interested me.  I watched a "Let's play" on YT yesterday, basically the first 30 minutes of the game, just to get a look-see.  The story seems like it would be the best part, naturally.  Combat looks ok.... the graphics are ok..... the voice acting is terrible.  It definitely looked like a 6/10 game.  I'd say if you're a fan of the books/show... you'd find some entertainment out of it... but any casual person just looking for a game should avoid it.

"I'm not sure why people expected this to be anything other then mediocre trash milking money from loyal fans." That was pretty harsh lol.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360