Game of the year?

I've only been playing it for about an hour but my god, Skyrim is surely a shoe in for GOTY!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is my favorite game. In a long long time.

sorry I dont know why I thought this was a BF3 thread DISREGARD this post or mod can remove it thanks.

[quote user="FrankCastle 52"]

Compare to batman, uncharted, skyrim, etc , etc Zelda is the underdog because know one knew it could stand out and think outside the box and why are you laughing because you are a nerd that can not look up anything and assumes. If you go to Spike TV .com for the video game awards Zedla is in second place for the numder one spot....so eat it and zedla is the UNDERDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL.

[/quote]How redundant is it to call someone a nerd when you have a stormtrooper helmet, punisher gamertag and riddler t shirt on? LMAO @ YOU 

Ive been saying GOTY since it was announced and I was positive it was a hands down candidate....then came along Arkham City. This has been a good year indeed.

Thats right and thank you for letting me know what that means because yr second to yr last post was really weird.

[quote user="FrankCastle 52"]

Compare to batman, uncharted, skyrim, etc , etc Zelda is the underdog because know one knew it could stand out and think outside the box and why are you laughing because you are a nerd that can not look up anything and assumes. If you go to Spike TV .com for the video game awards Zedla is in second place for the numder one spot....so eat it and zedla is the UNDERDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL.

[/quote]

so its at the #2 spot, for number one, and its the underdog? not sure why i have to repeat myself, underdog means it comes out of nowhere, no-one knew about it, but it blew everything away and hit #1. everyone knows about it, everyone knows its going to be good, not an underdog. and yes, i guess saying "lol" makes me a nerd. oh wait, what's that at the end of your post? hmm....eat it and zelda is the underdog? what does that even mean? also im assuming a nerd COULD look up things on the internet, you know, the very nature of a nerd being the internet.

you're pretty good with the irony there.

As much as i love Uncharted 3. Skyrim gets my vote for goty.

I could see Zelda as an underdog but those Nintendo famboys are rabid. Even if the fanboys don't run out in droves and make Skyward Sword the biggest seller in history, they will sure as hell try their best to make GOTY.

they are saying skyward sword is the best zelda game ever. underdog? lol