Game Of The Year?

I really feel like this could get "Game Of The Year" this game has it all, I am a huge "Uncharted" fan but man, this game is great. I haven't touched the MP yet, but herd it isn't very good.The only thing with "GOTY" there are alot of games yet to come out, Gears, Splinter Cell, Bioshock......

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think it stands a good chance.

name a game other then Mass Effect 3 ( game informer) or GTA 4 ( spike Game awards show thingy and others) that came out in the spring and got Game of the year award just saying :P I hope I am wrong but I just see it as a trend. I am actually looking forward to what GTA 5 is and if its as good as 4 was it will likely win Game of the year ( it also helps it will now come out in September so it will be in everybody heads during that time of year) I am also looking forward the new assassin creed.. looks great from the trailer

I want it to win game of the year but it would have to go through gta v gears of war assassins creed ( big fan)  watch dogs beyond 2 souls the last of us etc...

But the walking dead did it.

Honestly, why are you so much interested in which game will win the goty?

How this thing will influence your life? Or your gaming experience?

Or whatever else...

[quote user="uait"]

Honestly, why are you so much interested in which game will win the goty?

How this thing will influence your life? Or your gaming experience?

Or whatever else...

[/quote]

Sure, lets just stop GOTY...lets stop E3 whilst we're at it as well. Welcome to the xbox forums sweet heart, where gamers talk about gaming and all things game related like GOTY. Now, GTFO!

And, back OT....YES! This game is a definite GOTY competitor. Well impressed so far...

Would have walked it last year but there should be some competition this year have a feeling watch dogs could get it but bioshock , GTA , last of us are all in with a shout

Gears won't get it as it isn't the type of game that wins it and assassins creed will have to improve a lot after the poor ac3 but I am going to go for Lego marvel that game is going to rock ;)

best game so far this year in my opinion.

[quote user="ianbann82"]

Would have walked it last year but there should be some competition this year have a feeling watch dogs could get it but bioshock , GTA , last of us are all in with a shout

Gears won't get it as it isn't the type of game that wins it and assassins creed will have to improve a lot after the poor ac3 but I am going to go for Lego marvel that game is going to rock ;)

[/quote]

Poor AC3? If anything I think AC 3 is the best out of them all ( AC 1 was overhyped and 2 was pretty good but AC Brotherhood and revelations were meh ) AC Black hat ( I forgot the name already lol) looks pretty sweet given the time period of it ( in my opinion) + I loved the ship battles in AC 3 ( one of my most favorite parts of playing AC 3 ) 

i just found connor boring and abit dull i enjoyed the opening of AC3 until the twist which was great and never saw it coming and i too enjoyed the naval parts but overall i just felt is was a dupe down version and not the leap forward we were promised but i do like the look of AC4 Black Flag i just think the series needs something rather than expecting the fans to play the same game again with different cities and characters but its all just opinions we cant all enjoy the same things or like would be dull lol

Tomb Raider has my vote...so far. This is my kind of game and this one's done really well. Enjoying it big time.