Game not readable

Hey there guys. So, when I try to play the game, right after I press the play button on my Xbox home, an error message pops up and says that the disc isn't readable, and that I should clean it or restart my console. I have tried both things, and the game still won't play. Is anyone having the same problem, and if so, has anybody encountered an effective solution? Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It seems like you have a defective disc.  My suggestion would be to return it to the store you purchased it for a replacement.

Umm no, read this thread. forums.xbox.com/.../295833.aspx

It's NOT the disc it's a problem with the Heroes & Villains DLC

I just opened up my new one and got the game error message. It's definately not doing that because of the DLC because I don't have it. I've been reading alot of reviews on this game and there seems to be alot of frezzing issues. Just to add, the message pops up before the title screen.

Yours might be a new game, but I've had mine since it came out and I've gotten the DLC and an update through XBL and suddenly my copy doesn't work.  You're describing the same issue the rest of us are having.

I exchanged my copy for another one and now it works fine.

Good for you.  The rest of us with older copies still have do do the work-around described in the other thread.

[quote user="Ra1ynSt0rm"]

Good for you.  The rest of us with older copies still have do do the work-around described in the other thread.

[/quote]I guess I was the only smart one out of the bunch to exchange it when had the chance. :)

No, you  just bought a copy much later than I did.

As I already explained (if you'd bother to read) mine worked perfectly for 2½ months before this error popped up.  It also works just fine with the work around described in the other thread.

[quote user="Ra1ynSt0rm"]

No, you  just bought a copy much later than I did.

As I already explained (if you'd bother to read) mine worked perfectly for 2½ months before this error popped up.  It also works just fine with the work around described in the other thread.

[/quote]Okay. I really don't know why I'm posting here anyways. I completed everything on the game with no problems after the exchange, so I guess I'm done. Good luck...LOL.

I have no idea either, you added nothing to the conversation.  I'm sure your Mom thinks you're a $UP3R L337 94/\/\3R