Game Merchandise-How much do you have?

So how much of a nerd are you?Do you buy game related merchandise? I recently purchased 3 Halo novels, the first  gaming related item I've ever bought.I also saw a Gears of War board game I wanted in a store.So what items have you bought? Maybe a stuffed Sonic? lol 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Darth Maul....lots and lots of Darth Maul. I want a game with Darth Maul as the main character and not just a boss fight like in TFU although you can get a skin to use him the whole game but no Double Bladed Lightsaber :/

If.you cant my 2 pairs of xbox pants and one.pair of COD pants 3. If you dont, then I have zero.

[quote user="YellowJacket LE"]

Darth Maul....lots and lots of Darth Maul. I want a game with Darth Maul as the main character and not just a boss fight like in TFU although you can get a skin to use him the whole game but no Double Bladed Lightsaber :/

[/quote]The guy who played Darth Maul is a voice actor for one of the characters in DSII.

@Isaac..Whaaa Ray Park is going to be a voice actor in DSII???..that is freakin sweet. I hope he gets a bunch of lines and is given a sweet character.

[quote user="YellowJacket LE"]

@Isaac..Whaaa Ray Park is going to be a voice actor in DSII???..that is freakin sweet. I hope he gets a bunch of lines and is given a sweet character.

[/quote]No, its the guy that did his voice.  His name is Peter Serafinowicz.

He had a different voice actor than his actual role actor? Huh, I never knew that.

no, but I made myself a shirt for a game I really want.

imagizer.imageshack.us/.../rainbow2m.jpg

Oh man I gotta whole man cave dedicated to video gaming.  I always buy the special or collector's edition of video games, posters, action figures, all sorts of stuff. I'm know starting to collect star wars helmets, I'm also collecting fallout gear, and bioshock gear as well. I grew up in the 70s,80s and akways lived video games.so I gotta alot of stuff.

I got a rooster teeth hat and a caboose -1 sweatshirt does that count?

Lots of Halo toys. I started by buying one for my brother, but I liked it enough to get myself one, and another, and another, and another...