Game is Crap!

Last time they take my money. Never buying a COD game again. I can't believe there are people who acutaly think this is a good game.... suckers. I hope this will help sway some people not to waste thier money.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you don't beat around the bush

do you

Sorry that you had to spend your allowance . . . But really, play something else if you don't like it.  Enjoy yourself in the future, take care.

My allowance. Shut up kid! I am playing something else.

Stop crying Troll.  If you dont like the game, go play something else.  Believe me, you wont be missed.  

Whos the troll? And yes I am playing something else. And your a jerk.

Play Gears3.

I saw a lot of gameplay videos etc from Call of Duty XP etc.  If the OP was blind on thinking that MW3 will be different then he is just like Peter Griffin from Family Guy:

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CuK18CZOG4]

How about better? This game is soo messed up. At least I know what a good game is and this isn't. Have fun wasteing your time playing this crap. No Patch is fixing this. haha

you obviously do not know what a good game is seeing as its entirely up to the person playing it just because you dont like the game doesnt mean its bad only idiots fail to understand that its all a matter of opinion you have your own opinion i have mine they might be different but neither is wrong so stop thinking your better and that your opinion is more valid because its not. There are some cases in which a game is actually bad but that its quite rare when a game is bad is more or less if it is unplayable because of a bug or a glitch a game is not bad because you dont think its fun.

Realy no idea. Ok