Game is Broken - Serious Game Ending Bug

first the camera and rocks disappeared, then when reaching them mission ""saving private oliver" the screen goes black and no actions can be performed. yay! this after about 10 hours of exploration and upgrading. it's always fun to have game ender like that after all that time put into it.

HEY UBISOFT - FIX YOUR GAME.

has this happened to anyone else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

if you notice at some point that you no longer have rocks or the camera - give up. your game is over. you will not be able to advance any further than "saving private oliver".

Yeah I hate when games freeze up.  I was ticked off when railroad tycoon froze up on me on my ps2.  Probably system didn't have enough memory to shows over 100 trains moving around.  Also my 3DO froze up on them park.  Guess I had to many rides and plenty of hamburger stands then game froze up.

Hasn't happened to me. If you've got a previous save I'd recommend trying that or just explore more before doing the mission.

I have over 50% completion and have never had and issues like this at all.

Finished the game with no glitches or bugs.  I am quite surprised really.  The game appeared solid.

^^

Same here, but the MP haven't been that smooth for me so far.

I have completed the game, and about 70% of all colliectables, upgrades ect ect and the game has bugged out on me, no rocks or camera, had to start again but really can't be bothered to replay, come on ubisoft sort it out as its spoiling a lot of people's experience of the game!

It's strange that the majority would confirm no issues with the game while the minority would say their experience had been inhibited by "bugs". I'm not saying those who complain of issues are lying. I'm just saying it's "strange"....

I have the same glitches - black screen on "saving Oliver" mission, also no camera or rocks. I reported the issue to Ubisoft, they better fix this soon. I fell like I just wasted $65......I've already logged a lot of time into the game.

I think the camera and rock disappearing "bug" might actually be part of the game. I finished a mission last night and this happened to me and I thought I had the game ending bug. I could not even fire my gun or anything.  I almost gave up.    Well once I got out of that area and headed to do the next mission,  everything started working again.  I am almost thinking they do this to you on purpose to maybe conserve ammo or to keep you on track??    So now if it happens I just continue toward the next mission or fast travel away from that area.  Then it seems to work again.   But I was not able to get my camera, rocks, or gun to work.  Now it all works fine.