Game in Progress: Losing Team

I'm currently watching my nephew play what looks like the most aggravating gaming session I've ever seen in my life. It's unbelievable how many times within 30 minutes he's been forced into games that are already in progress and the team he's placed on is losing by a ridiculous margin. You should be able to play this game solo without having to deal with nonsense like this. Treyarch is a developer for a multi-billion dollar company, and this is the best they can do? Really? And I know it's not his connection because he has an open NAT and I set it up personally.

They should seriously be embarrassed of this game's netcode. There needs be an option available for people who'd rather not join games in progress repeatedly. And I've also noticed that he's being put back into the same games he's just left... like it wasn't frustrating enough. I honestly feel bad for the kid... I mean, his dad bought every single map pack for this game, and I'm not even seeing any of them come up.

And I'd love to punch whoever thought split-screen would be a good idea for mutliplayer... seeing two people go 5-20 is just painful to watch. /rant

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This issue has been addressed too many times.

But you'll get many people to agree once again.

This happens to me quite a bit aswell , The gamemodes it most frequently occurs in are Demolition and Headquarters and the opposing team usually have either a Gunship , Chopper Gunner , Dogs or a Blackbird up . I used to loved Headquarters but I just get so annoyed being put into games where my team is losing by +100 points and the top player is going 3 - 27 .

I got into a game yesterday and the top player on the enemy team was 46 - 1 and the top on mine was 2 - 32 .

I have started playing TDM and Dom alot more now because less people ragequit from those so there are less in progress games that you might get thrown in .

In my opinion if a game is in progress and one team is losing by 100+ points and the enemy has some form of offensive killstreak up the game shouldn't be joinable , I know this will mean no people on one team but the game will then end allowing some more skilled players to join for the next game , And people will hopefully stop complaining about joining games like the ones stated by me and the OP.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[/quote]

I think it is annoying, but there is no fix to it. They can change it into like Bungie's Match-Making system where you only join a Pre Game Lobby, but what if your whole team quits, and it ends up being 2v6 or something like that?

I get frustrated by this too but i usually stay and try to make a difference. However it gets really annoying to load into a game in progress at the Final Score Screen a free loss without seeing any action i just love those..

Haha yeah I love joining a game and it is the game over screen when I join. I am 0-0-0 and we have lost. EPIC.

[quote user="Pinbot Fembot"]

Haha yeah I love joining a game and it is the game over screen when I join. I am 0-0-0 and we have lost. EPIC.

[/quote]

That's the best way to win.

Actually thinking about it, I've won more games with 0/0/0 than losing with 0/0/0.

@ OP: This is the single most frustrating thing about CoD. You can get into a pre game wager match every time within 10 seconds and play from the beginning. No problem there. But play a ranked game where stats are recorded (especially without teammates) and you're screwed. It's 95% the reason I don't play ranked. I can't stand losing when my teammates and I do well and the split screeners on your team go 7-25 combined. I hate split screeners and I refuse to play with them in ranked games. Split screen players should have been limited to wager matches, zombies and private games.

this past double xp weekend was thw worst for me.

usually i get stuck in domination games where my team is losing by 100+ , 8 out of every 10 games.  double xp week and weekend, 10 out of 10.

Some were really the worst.  170-23, 188-37,    i just go for pts for those last 2 minutes.  and sheyat is flying everywhere.

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

[/quote]Agreed. This issued has been addressed since games came out on the net. I'll be happy to explain again. There are only so many players within your area that you have a good ping to connect with. Sure there are X number of players on BO right now, but you can't play with most of them unless you want to have a latency of 300-400ms. Internet matchmaking does it's best and they try to improve it all the time. People can also quit submitting bad player reviews, that helps you have a larger player base.