game has became unplayable

Since yesterday I'm unable to sprint. I click the left stick and nothing happens.

Sometimes the gun drops as if he's going to start running then it just starts firing, drops slightly then fires again, keeps doing this in a loop. The gun will fire also if the right stick is pressed, although I can still crouch and go prone.

Being unable to sprint is a game breaker for me. My opinion of the game was lower than snakeshit before this, and it was getting traded in anyway.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And why aren't you posting this at www.battlelog.battlefield.com whining here will get you nowhere.

sounds like a hardware problem to me. your controller sound slike its broken,. Ive played this game for 23 hours and ive never had that happen!

I was going to say the same thing, sounds like your controller is messed up.

^^^ or this.

No the pad is fine, it's only a few months old. If it was the controller I just wouldn't be able to run, the gun is firing when I click both sticks.

Also I'm not trying to whine, it's getting traded next week so I don't really care.

It seems to be the unlocked guns it's happening with, tried the M16A3 and was running around fine, switched over to the UMP, and couldn't run again.

Doesnt matter if you can do other things with the analogue stick . It sounds like that the Run movement within the controller is broken. thats why he lowers his gun when you try to run, its reading the press on the stick but not the forward motion of it.

If your controller is only a few months old then take it back its broken. This isnt a game issue.

[quote user="RigeI"]

Since yesterday I'm unable to sprint. I click the left stick and nothing happens.

Sometimes the gun drops as if he's going to start running then it just starts firing, drops slightly then fires again, keeps doing this in a loop. The gun will fire also if the right stick is pressed, although I can still crouch and go prone.

Being unable to sprint is a game breaker for me. My opinion of the game was lower than snakeshit before this, and it was getting traded in anyway.

[/quote]So you were trading it anyway, and so you came here to post this becasue . . . .Oh I know, because you want to stir the pot.

something similar was happening to me as well.   I was throwing unlimited amount of C4 with both triggers and couldn't detonate it.

[quote user="TOM USMC"]

[quote user="RigeI"]

[/quote]So you were trading it anyway, and so you came here to post this becasue . . . .Oh I know, because you want to stir the pot.

[/quote]

Lol, He thinks we care.

[quote user="GAME OVER ED"]

something similar was happening to me as well.   I was throwing unlimited amount of C4 with both triggers and couldn't detonate it.

[/quote]

i've had my c4 not detonate on several occasions. i'm sure that is some type of bug unless theirs some kind of equipment in the game you can use that i don't know about that prevents others from using certain equipment while around them.