Game Friends

Hi,

I'm looking for people to play video games with.

I have friends but they tend to be from other areas of my life.

It would be nice to play some co-op games.
Specifically the Halo titles, though I do play other games.
I've finished the Halo 4 campaign on Legendary but would like to play it again co-op (for the achievements).
Also Legendary for the Spartan Ops portion. 
There doesn't seem to be a way to specify the difficulty when matched by the system.

I started War Games yesterday, and like how they made it into an RPG.
It would be nice to have some friends there as well.

I know I can be available Tuesdays and Thursdays in the evening, possibly until late.
I can (and will) be available other times as well, but, unless there are special circumstances, I can definitely commit to those days.

-

I'm 32 (male), married and back in school so I'm genuinely and honestly just looking for game friends.
People that think it's cool but have the ability to be laid back about it.
People that, like myself, have other things going on in their lives but still love games.

Also, I don't have a lot of experience with co-op and team strategy so there might be a learning curve.

Maybe you find yourself in a similar situation.
Maybe we can help each other out.

Thanks in advance.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sent ya a PM. Hope you decide to join us!

###Update###

So, I actually took Inferno's advice and joined his clan.

It's called Revolution Of Gaming, and so far has been an awesome experience.

I wasn't sure at first, but, after thinking about it for a week, decided to give it a try.

I'm ultimately glad I did.

I'm in a Halo 4 company.

I hang out with a cool group of people.

It's great to feel like I'm a part of something.

My original idea with this post was to just find random people to game with.

That didn't work out at all.

Turns out what I was looking for was to get involved with a clan.

I've always got someone to play with.

I feel like I've made some actual friends.

If anybody reads this, and is in a similar situation, then maybe ROG is right for you too:

Send me a PM, or, if I'm online, join my party, and I'll help you get signed up.

This is my first clan experience, and I can't imagine it being better anywhere else.

It's addictive, fun, free, and all ages.

Hit me up.

Glad you've found a home with us wylde!

I like to play co op as well,I have found a few ppl to game with, but it just gets lost in play.

I'd like ppl to really hang with, to be FRIENDS, not just gamers... I'm on Destiny now and looking for a PURPL3 D3FI3NT(?)  and D3Ath something or other.

. I'd love to start a clan, or join a clan...my age, in my 50s.....no I'm not to ancient to be good at gaming! Hehe lemme know pls

Nchantra

Cindy Aile

Sure, a true game friend til the end!

Cindy Aile

hi I am a 65 yr old grandmother , and love to play my xbox , I have not tried Co Op play but really want to.  I played WoW for 6 yrs  but people just played with their friends or clans and you had no one to help with the big quest.  I am new at this also , not sure how Co Op works or how you get it to work on xbox, I have xbox 360 , don't know if you are using xbox one or not.

Headachyprune95