Game Freezing

Worked fine for about a week. It has froze on me about 5 times in the past day. Usually during an autosave. Anyone have a similar problem. Possibly the disc?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Damn is that the old arcade 360? if so I'm shocked it still works. Yeah mine froze at that screen and then one time on the borderlands press start screen. The rest were during the loading screens while playing he game. But since the patch I haven't froze yet.

-

Maybe try deleting the DLC and compatibility content and re download it since you now downloaded the patch. Never hurts to try.

This video is exactly what mine is doing now. Can't even get past the powered by unreal technolodgy screen.

www.flickr.com/.../photostream

Yea, you'll possibly have to wait for them to patch it. Hopefully next week if we're lucky, and if not next week, it will be released when the mechromancer goes live.

did playing as another class help?

I have the same problem but my B2 started freezing after i dl the mechromancer and patched the game and its starting to frustrate me

Based on the "Customer Support" responses I have got from 2k, they seem to like trying to blame it on the console or disc. They won't admit they came out with a broken and worthless game. It is still unplayable for me. Game of the year for sure...........

After 2 patches, this game is still broken. At least for me. Others still complaining as well. Good thread here:

forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php

No it didn't. I actually traded in my disc at gamestop for a brand new one and it is still doing it. I guess they need to patch this soon. Getting annoying.

Oh and I had problems with the freezing before the DLC even came out. I have pretty much tried everything I can think of. This is a problem Gearbox and 2K must fix.

This is a known problem at the moment. Gearbox has already patched this on the PC and should be releaseing the patch on the 360/PS3 soon. My assassin has it were when I hit a autosave, it freezes for a few secs and then lets me go on, but it does it every autosave, so I play my other 3 characters.