Game Error for Black Ops

I've had this so many times already, and I barely play the game. Right after my friend borrowed my black ops and gave it to me back I get a random Game Error. It only runs from disc but if I install it to Hard Drive, GAME ERROR. I get a Game Error if I leave a match in Black Ops or the match ended. The game loads forever for one map and is still LOADINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I deleted everything like 3 times. I deleted from hard drive and installed it 20 times. I'm about to seriously snap this useless thing. However it works fine if I run it from disc, its just I can't stand having a disadvantage online because the response time is slower. Once I deleted everything, I tried to play offline and went to Local and played by myself.

AFTER LOADING THE MAP, IT SAYS THE DISC IS UNREADABLE WOW.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I forgot to mention, when I deleted everything, it was updates and save files. I installed it to Hard Drive, played offline (because of the UPDATE was Declined) and I had that Unrecognized Disc after starting and ending that map like Summit. Happens to every map too ._.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you checked the disc since your friend returned it? Because this issue coincided with his returning it, I'm curious if perhaps it was damaged while in his posession. Are there any marks, scratches, or cracks anywhere on the disc?

Sorry this didn't help.

I doubt it but I'll see if it works at my friend's house because this game remains untouched while Modern Warfare 2 is taken out like 10 times a day, the center is pretty much cracked and it works like 101%

Sorry this didn't help.