game ending pavelow in mw3

just noticed pavelow amongst the killstreaks..this completely ruined mw2 for me as it more or less ended the game..this just confirms what a complete load of rubbish this game will be..gun on gun..dont make me laugh infinity ward..no doubt the fanboys will say otherwise.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Anyone with half a brain-cell and competent teammates can kill a Pave-Low. Seriously, dude.. Do you really let a freakin' helicopter run game on you? Tsk, tsk..

Pavelow? The Pavelow KSR made you quit playing? Not the FAMAS/SCAR/M16/OMA+DC+GL/Tac Knife/Thermal Snipers/No scoping/Chopper Gunner/Nukes, etc? I know you love to hate the game but now it's just clear that you're obsessed. Also, that's a crappy argument, "no doubt the fanboys will say otherwise." I'm no fanboy and I still think you're wrong and an idiot. It was a good KSR but it wasn't that good.

Cold blooded.

Ever heard of sacrificing a Predator Missile to take out that Pavelow? Ever heard of Cold Blooded? Ever heard of Stingers? Get a Harrier and that will take the Pavelow out as well. How you let it ruin MW2 for you is unbelievable.

Orion, you're dumb. You're really really dumb. Word.

^let the truth be told.

+1 to every reply to this thread

here we go fanboys..i play free for all and no i dont want to play team death..i prefer to use the perks i want to use..mw2 wasnt very balanced was it..but i guess pavelow was only one of the many reasons for the game being so unbalanced as is said all over these forums..thankyou fanboys x

I'm sorry Orion. After looking you up on Elite, I now see why you're so upset. You're upset that Black Ops is imbalanced. Yet you're a hypocrite and you take advantage of that (or at least try to) by using the top 3 disputed guns: FAMAS, Galil, AK74 (in that order). You're still barely above positive. You win the game 18% of the time.

-

You play FFA so that you can use the perks YOU want? I don't even get that. You want to use Ninja and Hardline on every single class you have? Those are the perks (nothing bad about SoH) you're playing FFA to be able to use? Any other core gametype let's you use those perks. Actually, Ninja isn't even that useful outside maybe SnD. Maybe a 3rd cat perk change would make you less bad.

-

I don't get you. You're just upset at COD because you're bad at the recent installment. Thanks to Elite, I can say that with proof rather than some stupid assumption like everyone else does. Too bad I can't see how bad you probably do on the other COD's.

use the perks you like

then cry when a pavelow kills you

then cry about the game being un balanced

you must use a lot of kleenex