Game DVR recording wrong moments

I'm having a very strange issue where, while playing Titanfall, if I use the "Xbox: record that" voice command, it records an earlier clip. I don't know if this helps but there seems to be a pattern where the clips are usually of my last death. If I say "Xbox: record that" after getting a kill, when I view the clip it is almost always 30 seconds of footage that ends with the death before I respawned and gave the command. This makes me wonder if it's a Titanfall issue, since I can't imagine the game DVR can differentiate deaths in this way, but maybe it's just a huge coincidence. Anyway, I didn't see any posts about this issue and it's hugely annoying to do something you want to save, say "Xbox: record that" and then go to view the clip, only to find that it recorded the death before your great moment instead.

Anyone else have this problem or any tips to fix it?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 74 Applies to:

I've had a couple amazing clips which I've "recorded", only to find it recorded the wrong 30 seconds.... It's very disappointing! When It's happened to me it seemed to end the clip around the point that it should have started, i.e. a 30 second clip starting a minute before I said "record that".

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Happens to me now too.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.