Game Dragoon Gaming Community

The Xbox Forums have changed so if this post is not allowed, please point me in the right direction ^_^

Game Dragoon Gaming Community has a chatroom available for people to use. In order to access it, you need to have an account on the Game Dragoon Forums (free to create and use). Its a great little community where you can talk to other gamers and have a good time. We organise game nights and tournaments as well and talk about every console so no one is left out.

Game Dragoon

http://www.gamedragoon.com/forum

Note: We are currently gathering players for the Game Dragoon Super Street Fighter IV Tournament. Also on Saturday 14th May at 7pm, we are holding a Halo 3 Custom Game Night. If you are interested in joining in, you will need at least Foundry (Heroic Map Pack - free to download) in order to play. The game will be open so check for HalfChaosnova and click Join Session In Progress to join in the fun! See You There!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

now you can just enter http://www.gamedragoon.com and you will be taken to the forum.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Game Dragoon has moved to www.gamedragoon.com/forums - the forums have been started again from scratch with a lot of improvements. Be sure to check it all out

Game Dragoon now has the Holy Dragoon Clan back up and running. We are starting with Left 4 Dead 1. We are looking for 2 more members so please let us know here or sign up to the site in order to let us know. We may do trials but it will be nothing major, just see how well we can work as a team. You don't have to be an expert, just a team player.

Thanks

Well said, if you are not interested in any of the current games we are offering, be sure to request them and we will put them in next time

Anyone interested in the nights i am part of gis a message, and i will let you know more. Or if anyone has any suggestions for game nights be sure to sign up and let us know, im sure we can sort summit out.

Game Dragoon is proud to announce our Gaming Week! If you have any of these games, be sure to join in

Monday 30th May, 7pm

HalfChaosnova & Sk8zors:  Halo 3 Custom Game Night

Tuesday 31st May, 7pm

Karmarama: Super Street Fighter IV

Wednesday 1st June, 7pm

HalfChaosnova & Sk8zors: Left 4 Dead 1 Game Night

Thursday 2nd June, 7pm

HalfChaosnova: Castlevania Harmony of Despair Game Night

Friday 3rd June, 7pm

Sk8zors: Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Game Night

Note: This is UK Time

Speak to the people on Game Dragoon on these games and be sure to have a good time.

www.gamedragoon.com/forum

Free to sign up so come and take a look around ^_^

Pfft...I never said "us" lol.

Anyway, The Super Street Fighter IV Tournament has been moved to 04/06/11. This should give people more time to prepare for the tournament and it gives people 2 weeks to get ready.

www.gamedragoon.com/.../viewtopic.php

Theres the link to get to the page. Thank You

haha, made me chuckle that did. Making us out to be ruthless you are tutut

Any Game Nights that are organised will be a lot better since we will give much more notice and we will post on the Xbox forums about them. You can also check for other games being organised at

www.gamedragoon.com/forum

We organise the odd games to find players and usually have a laugh (me and sk8zors had a few laughs on Army of Two: The 40th Day. Killing that civilian was harsh lol. Then shooting the other because he was a "witness".