Game download problem

I've tried numerous times to download Blazing angels 2 I've paid for it and it just doesn't even start downloading it goes to my active downloads then does nothing then I get a message saying can't download blazing angels 2 so I don't know what to do any help given would be great many thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The game is 6.19 gb in size.  How much space do you have on your hard drive?  Also, are you connected via wireless or ethernet?  If wireless, try connecting via ethernet cable for the duration of the download.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have 73Gb of space available

Sorry this didn't help.

Ice Falcon, I would recommend doing a little bit of maintenance of your system's temporary files before trying to download again. First I would cancel the download and delete the game folder if one has already populated in your games and apps folder of your hard drive. I would then try going into your "System Items" folder on your hard drive, and you would want to delete the following: marketplace data, content cache, and rights database. Then go back to your storage device list and highlight your hard drive and hit "Y" for options. Choose "delete system cache", and do this 3 times to reset it. After that you can shut down the console for at least a full 10 seconds and then restart. Then go to your download history and try to download again. This is a good system maintenance routine to do about 1 a month or so. I hope this helps :)

Sorry this didn't help.