Game download constantly crashes at 77% and resume automatically

Hello,

Yesterday, I changed the localization of my account (from France to UK) and I deleted the previously downloaded version of the game Dragon Age: Origin to download it again from the UK store (I did that, hoping to change its language settings - French dubbing is so awful, I was about to ask for a refund).

When I tried that, it began well, then, at 77%, it crashed, providing no reason. And it resumed. And crashed. Again and again. After a few attempts (something like 4 or 5 times), I decided to stop all of it, check for updates and reboot the device. There was, indeed, an available update that I downloaded and installed with no issue, and I reboot, and I launched another DAO downloaded and... It crashed at 77%.

Can someone from Microsoft investigate that matter?!

And someone can explain to me why I have explain my situation via a forum, instead of sending an email to the Microsoft support team ?

Regards.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Because thete is no email support

Your options are chat support

Twitter

Phone support amd forums

Well this is  an easy one

Do you physically live in uk?

You did read the termss and conditions of the region migration tool right?

It clearly states it 3 x

Region locked content doesnt transfer between regions

Also purchased content would be in the original purchasing comtent of the previous region

You would have to purchase it new in uk

However because your physical region doesnt match your account region you will always have issues downloading content

For the best experience witb xbox live your account region must match your actual region

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.