Game creations

In this day and age, it's hard to come up with something truly original and unique. Everything has already been done. I think the best way of getting something with a unique feel, is to take aspects from different games, and use them in combinations that have never been before. So in this thread, I want you to take aspects from your favorite games, and combine them to make your ultimate game experience.

As for me, I wouldmake a Grand Theft Auto type open world, along with Rockstars brand of gunplay, in Fallout 3's post apocalyptic wasteland and level progression. With a Mass Effect like dialogue tree that comes with game affecting consequences. What type of game would you create?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I like the idea of this thread, great idea. I would probably combine Naruto's games idea, battle style and base (Ninja's with jutsu), Infinity Ward's graphics (Not Treyarch's) along with some aspects of Mafia II's basic storyline, fallout's sheer world size along with Scott Pilgrim's charm and Limbo's atmosphere. I wonder if that would make any sense at all, though I know I would definitely be grabbing something like that right up and playing it for weeks.

Remember always log in to your windows live ID regularly and never wait 90 days between signing in.

Not that I don't like Treyarch though, the only thing I disliked really was how they made explosions in Black Ops. That's all really.

Remember always log in to your windows live ID regularly and never wait 90 days between signing in.

I really really really like the ideas of Minecraft and From Dust.  There's really no point to those games, but there's an endless amount of gameplay.  Just randomly go out and find crap... and then build it.  I don't want a mixture of those two games, but I find myself getting lost with no one telling me what to do.

A virtual world like the one in the movie gamer, Only I controll my own player. It would be a World of Warcraft type game (MMORPG) but also a first person shooter like COD.

Fat guys sitting in lounge chairs dipping thier butterfingers in sour cream melted butter and caramel, rolled in batter, deep fried, and wraped in bacon then deep fried again.

[quote user="Chris PharmD"]

I really really really like the ideas of Minecraft and From Dust.  There's really no point to those games, but there's an endless amount of gameplay.  Just randomly go out and find crap... and then build it.  I don't want a mixture of those two games, but I find myself getting lost with no one telling me what to do.

[/quote]

.. And there both coming to Xbox Live which is great.

MineCraft...Is finally coming to Xbox Live!! Yes!!

Thats what Portal did, a FPS that was a puzzler.

Try Prey 2 when it comes out.  From what I've read on it, it's supposed to be like Bladerunner meets Red Dead Redemption.

A future pirate game with a lot of customization like Too human ; where you can explore planets (like in ME 1 but better )to look for treasures. Customizable ships. Great space battles where you can attack enemies ships to steal it and get better equipment. Combat a mix ala AC/Batman AA games and Ninjas to keep the tradition. Gore ala ninja gaiden.

A game with a planning stage like Rainbow Six Raven Shield.

The fast paced arcade shooters are decent, but planning is a different kind of fun and I like it.

Oh yeah, make it co-op.

Yes, this is not original but I want somebody to bring this back.