Game cannot be started?

I downloaded destroy all humans awhile ago for my old xbox 360 but i got a new one and i transfered the rights and everything and when i try to play it it says game cannot be started also at the begining it says assigned to a different console but it still lets me download it, it just wont let me play it, whats the problem!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

First, if you see the "assigned to another console" message, just follow these steps:

1. Sign into your new console, or if you have more than one console, the console in which you are trying to make your primary console.
  2. Send an item to your download queue.
  3. Go to your active downloads. To do this, press the "guide button", then "marketplace", then active downloads".
  4. Select the item and press "A"
  5. Choose the second option, "download all items". Choosing this option makes this console your primary console and the problem will cease permanently.

As for Destroy All Humans, are you referring to the original Xbox game, or the new Xbox 360 game? If it's the original game, please refer to this sticky regarding playing Originals on your 360 console. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.