Game bought , but no download que?

I purchased a game from xbox live but it didn't que up to the download page.  I know it went though as being paid for because I rrecieved an email with a conformation number and my bank took out the money.  How do I fix this problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

did you buy this via xbox dashboard or xbox.com?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there :)

Can you go ahead and click on THIS page. (Be sure to sign into your account if it asks you to).

This will show you your entire download history and you should see the download in question, amongst that list. Simply click "add to queue" when you find it. This will force the game to your consoles download queue when you next sign into your account on the Xbox 360.

Report back with the results :)

I hope this helps.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Sorry this didn't help.

@  A C MYERZ-  I bought it through the dashboard on the xbox 360.

@  Cloudstrife 900-  I checked the purchase history on both xbox 360 and from Xbox.com and neither place has it.  I need a phone # to contact them so I can get this cleared up.  I paid this game with a credit card and don't know if this had anything to do with it.  I have always used the microsoft points before and never had any problem.  

Thanks for the come back from both of you.  

Sorry this didn't help.

No problem at all NastySmitty00.

Okay, here is what you are going to need to do before calling phone support. Can you please review your billing history and transaction on THIS link. It will detail every purchase you have made and each payment method you used to pay for (including Microsoft Points). If there are any problems with the purchase, that will be the place that will inform you about it and hopefully give you solutions on how to rectify the matter.

Failing that, you are then going to have to go through to phone support. You can request a call from phone support via this link HERE. When the page loads you will see a few steps to select, your going to want to select the following:

Step 1: Xbox Live

Step 2: Marketplace and Purchasing

This will unlock the ability to request a call from phone support and they will call you on a number of your choice (Usually within a minute).

I hope this helps you.

Many thanks,

Cloud

Sorry this didn't help.

@ Cloud Strife 900 -  After reviewing what you asked me to do, I was taken to a page that had all the info I needed.  I also found that Xbox Live refunded the purchase price back to my bank account.  I would never have found this without the help I recieved from you.  I appriciate it greatly. Thanks!!

Sorry this didn't help.

You are extremely welcome and I am glad to of been of assistance. Please come back if you need any more help in the future :)

Sorry this didn't help.