game acheivement awards unaccessable

ive received awards for different games by acquiring certain acheivements some on the current console some on other concoles. wen i goto my storage devices and look into the hard drive; under avatar items it shows all the free awarded avatar items ive acquired . now wen i go to customize avatar it removes the items i had on before to jus clothing...now wen i try to click the awards section wen customizing avatar it explains that this is where awarded items will be accessible but doesnt show any of the awarded items i have . ive transferred license to current console amd have checked download history to see if these items were or needed to be downloaded but gives me no such option. im assuming that because they are in my hard drive they were transferred with my profile....now how do i access these awarded avatar items saved in my hard drive ? o ive also tried moving and copying the avatar items but it says that items are allreddy in stored in this location...

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

try redownloading your profile

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Stun!

Beast Rider has the right idea. I would clear my system cache (use this guide: http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache). Then restart my console and redownload my profile (use this guide http://support.xbox.com/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/profile-move-delete) once my console boots up. Try that out and see if your avatar awards are available now.

Definitely post back and let us know how that works for you! ^_^ 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.