Gambling Problem!

Ahhh Urggg,

I finally hit 15th prestige a weight lifted off my shoulders a calming that I will never have to lose my accomplishments again. All this only to realize I have a Gambling Problem as soon as i rack up 10k Cod points i got into High Roller only to lose in the last minute of everymatch lol. I can't seem to win im at level 28 now saving for my next trip yet im discouraged. I am on the biggest losing streak 30k just yesterday i need a help line. Anyone else hit this glass cieling when they got to 15th?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I've lost 90k in one night awhile ago in High Roller. I stopped playing it after that.

nvmmmmm

Thats why its called "gambling". Off topic, did you lose Gold camo'd guns going to 15th? If so, Im staying at 14th. Ive got too many Gold weapons to give up, LOL.

I've never played high roller. It's too risky to wager 10k only to lose it in the end lol, but I'll give it a try eventually since I'm finally done prestiging.

Everyone thats losing near the end dashboards anyways.........so Ive heard, I dont play Wagers. ^^^^

Of course you lose them. I have like 20 guns gold but I don't even use gold anymore. I went back to yukon because it's the best looking one towards me. The only gun I thought looked cool gold was the m16.

Can someone explain to me how to QUOTE? Is it because I'm on chrome I can't quote? I go to reply to a certain reply and I figured it'd quote but it doesn't.

^^I havent figured out quoting yet either, LOL. But Ill be staying at 14th, might as well, been there for 7 days play time now.

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

^^I havent figured out quoting yet either, LOL. But Ill be staying at 14th, might as well, been there for 7 days play time now.

[/quote]Aw snap. I figured it out.... You go to use rich formatting or whatever then in green letters it says quote. I'm so hood. And you're welcome. 

Now I can go back to attacking that W1lko guy because 80 percent of the time, he has no clue what he's talking about.