Galaxy on Fire 2 HD?

I have been away from the forums for a few days due to an excellent game on iOS called Galaxy on Fire 2 HD (free), does anyone know of a similar game on the Xbox 360 (i'm not expecting one for free) but i am struggling to find anything similar or as good.

Any help would be appreciated...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Haven't heard of the game before, but thanks for the heads up on a free game!

...And on a side note, I've heard the first Infinity Blade is free this week too! Definitely worth checking out if you have an apple device...

[quote user="BlackSilverAce"]

...And on a side note, I've heard the first Infinity Blade is free this week too! Definitely worth checking out if you have an apple device...

[/quote]Galaxy on Fire 2 HD might not still be free, unfortunately it was game of the week last week, i got it for free, it is an amazing game if you like space trading/exploration/flying games.

I have Infinity Blade 2 and it is very good, i believe the first one is good but nowhere near as good as the sequel...

It is still free. I'm downloading it right now...

It is still free. I'm downloading it right now...

[/quote]Nice, unless you are using the most recent device i'd recommend getting the non HD version as the HD version is very power hungry and only runs really well on the most recent devices.

It's the best iOS game i have played.

If you like that but don't want the RPG elements i highly recommend ARC Squadron, it's the second best iOS game i have played.

Just to keep this on-topic, does anyone know of a similar game on Xbox 360?

Judging by the lack of response i'll assmume there is nothing like this on Xbox360.

@BlackSilverAce, what did you think of Galaxy on Fire 2 HD?

^ I'm still downloading it lol! That and the first Infinity Blade. Had to shut down my PC yesterday when I took the missus out to a Valentine's dinner.

^ I'm still downloading it lol! That and the first Infinity Blade. Had to shut down my PC yesterday when I took the missus out to a Valentine's dinner.

[/quote]You should not be so nice to your wife, it gives normal men a bad name, tee hee.

It only took me a couple of minutes to Download GOF2HD, is your internet powerd my a teenie weenie mouse?

[/quote]Have you tried downloading it directly to your device, rather than your PC first, i find it saves a lot of time and effort that way...

On my home connection, it wouldn't matter too much either way. Cheap connection is a slow one. Can't say I feel the need for a faster one- its sufficient for online gaming, web browsing and netflix. Just very slow for downloads.

Finally got the game downloaded and running. It's fun for an ios game. But I don't think I'll ever get over not being able to use a controller on a game. Similar to PC, M/KB has made a tough transition into gaming there.